Hello Friends and readers,
I am excited to be here today. I am back from my John Maxwell Team IMC. As I type this I am listening to my mentor Mark Cole. I am still reviewing my notes and getting ready to reveal those. I am growing and expanding in my world.
I am having a busy week. I want to serve so many. I am taking on more appointments and driving myself ahead. I want to help you learn and advance. Now lets get to those tips!
Personal Mastery And Improving Your Confidence
Self- confidence is something that people find difficult to have. There are people who find low self-confidence influences the way they see themselves and their performance. Contrary to what most people think, self confidence is not something that only the gifted and blessed could have. With the help of personal mastery, individuals could now start building on their self-confidence.
Personal mastery is about self-development and self-improvement. It is about loving yourself and accepting yourself as you are. You need to acknowledge your weaknesses and at the same time strengthen them. Personal mastery is about loving yourself. To attain personal mastery and confidence, it is important to believe in yourself. It is also important to be content with yourself. To develop self- confidence, self-acceptance should occur. Self- acceptance is about accepting not only the good things in life, but also the failures in life.
Aside from self-acceptance what else can you do to achieve self-confidence through personal mastery.
• Understanding thoughts and emotions- forgetting about a bad habit or behavior would make us more aware about thoughts and emotions. By becoming aware of our emotions and behavior, then we will be able to overcome and correct our behavior. But once you have decided to change habits and behavior, there are different strategies and methods that you can do to gain mastery over them.
• Self discipline. Changing attitude and behavior, or even perspective might take a while. Change does not happen overnight. You need to gather enough knowledge and start learning and practicing the skills that you would like to improve and develop.
• Have a clear vision on what you want to happen in your life. To be able to move forward in your life, then it is important to have clarity. Seeing what you want to have in a clearer image would encourage you to work for it.
• The choice is yours. You can choose what you want to experience. Doing something important for you and something you love, would give you enough confidence to continue with what you have started.
• Commitment and trusting. To be able to attain personal mastery for development and growth, you need to trust yourself that you can undergo the process and commit yourself on the process.
When developing self-confidence through personal mastery, we would have to develop some characteristics. We would develop self awareness, which is about our readiness to look at our past, accept it and the same goes for the present. Aside from this, we also develop self-knowledge which is about understanding our past and our attitude. Not only should we understand them but also be able to comprehend the basis for such attitude or experience. Last, we develop self discipline. Self-discipline is about how we make sure that our goals and vision are translated in action and achieved. We need self discipline to make sure that we do not back-out just because of simple and little disappointments and setbacks.
Building self-confidence can’t be done on just a snap. Self- improvement can be a never-ending process. There are people who even acknowledge that self-improvement can last even for a life-time. Sometimes, we can only say that we are fully masterful of our life if we have reached our dreams and goals. Personal mastery can help us with growth and eventually with success. We just need to continue with our dreams and be patient.
I hope this has helped you in some small way. Drop a line and let me know I love to talk.
Now this is my joy to teach The 15 Invaluable Laws of Leadership. This is a free offer you just need to buy the book. Come and join in we would love to have you with us on the journey. contact me to see what it is all about.
Just as with anything we do we care about bringing you the best. We are here to help you design your best life. We love to read your thoughts and criticisms. Drop us a line.
We help people design their best life Let’s talk soon.
I have a financial program that helps young earners avoid or get out of debt and increase their net worth to live their best life. A life unlimited & achieve financial freedom. CLICK HERE to find out more!
Thank you for your continued support.